Steel Sports Overnight Baseball Xperience at UNC-Greeley
- UNC Greeley
- June 11, 2023
- June 15, 2023
BASEBALL OVERNIGHT CAMP
Camp will run Sunday-Thursday. Registration will begin Sunday at 2pm for overnight campers. Campers will receive dinner on Sunday night. Overnight campers will be picked up Thursday at 5pm. We will hold a late registration from 8pm to 10pm for participants playing in the state tournament on Sunday.
All overnight camp participants will receive 2 camp tee shirts, an intake evaluation and a final evaluation including our qualified coaching notes and recommendations for improvement.
The overnight Xperience camp will consist of:
- Instruction on base running, defense, pitching, and hitting.
- Drill work to improve technique
- Pro-Style Combine Measurements with Video
- Scrimmage games Tuesday through Thursday
- Three Meals per Day (Dinner only on Sunday / Breakfast and Lunch only on Thursday)
- Overnight UNC Dorm Room Accommodations
Sample Schedule for Overnight Participant:
- 8:00 AM Breakfast
- 9:00 AM Dynamic Stretch
- 9:15 AM Throwing Program
- 9:30 AM Base Running Instruction
- 10:00 AM Defensive Drill Stations
- 12:00 PM Lunch
- 1:00 PM Dynamic Stretch
- 1:15 PM Batting Practice
- 2:15 PM Scrimmage Game
- 4:30 PM Debrief / Recap
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:00 PM Classroom Session: "Selecting a College"
- 7:00 PM Dynamic Stretch
- 7:15 PM Hitting Stations
- 8:00 PM Team Defense
- 9:00 PM Movie Night
- 10:30 PM In Room / Lights Out
Important Note: A health form with your child's health history (completed by parent) along with your child's immunization records from his/her doctor are required to be submitted by May 1, 2022. The health form will be emailed to you upon registration and should be emailed back to Felicity Day, firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of your child's immunization records from his/her doctor. No child can participate in camp without these forms.
Please contact Camp Director, Felicity Day, email@example.com, with any questions. We look forward to welcoming your child to camp this summer.